Advertisement

Random drug testing

Almost 170 Quezon City Jail personnel, led by warden J/Supt. Ermelito Moral (top), present their bottles containing urines during a mandatory random drug testing together with more than 900 inmates or 20 percent of the total jail population. The remaining 80 percent will undergo mandatory random drug test after two months. The random drug testing is being done to ensure that jail facility is drug-free. A total of 4,572 inmates are currently housed at the Quezon City Jail. Bottom photo shows inmates making a salute after the singing of the national anthem, also at the Quezon City Jail on Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018. Manny Palmero/AFP

 

Topics: Random drug testing , Quezon City Jail
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.
AdvertisementGMA-Congress Trivia 1
Advertisement