Advertisement

Shakey’s pegs final IPO price at P11.26

Restaurant chain operator Shakey’s Pizza Asia Ventures Inc. set the final offer price for its planned initial public offering at P11.26 per share.

The final offer price is at the high-end of the reported indicative price range of P10.20 to P11.26, which the conpany set prior to the book building process.

At P11.26 per share, SPAVI will raise up to P3.96 billion in proceeds from the sale of 351.9 million common shares.

Under the plan, SPAVI will sell 104 million primary shares and 202 million secondary shares held by  Arran Investments Private Limited, a unit of  Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC.

Another 45.9 million shares will cover over allotment option.

Offer period will be from Dec. 2 to Dec. 8 while listing date was tentatively set on Dec 15.

Deutsche Bank AG was appointed sole global coordinator and bookrunner for the deal, with BDO Capital and Investment Corp. and First Metro Investment Corp. as joint lead managers and underwriters.

At least 70 percent of the offer shares will be sold to overseas investors while the remaining 30 percent will be set aside for local investors.

SPAVI said it planned to use the proceeds from the sale of primary shares to partially repay its loan from BDO Unibank Inc. and to fund the capital expenditures of its new commissary and the relocation of its headquarters.

Over the next five years, the company plans to open 10 to 15 Shakey’s stores annually over the next few years.

Topics: Shakey’s Pizza Asia Ventures Inc. initial public offering , IPO
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.
AdvertisementGMA-Congress Trivia 1
Advertisement